Places at St John’s are limited so parents are advised to apply early. For International Admissions please see information below.
First of all, please contact the Admissions Department if you would like to arrange a visit to the school from overseas. We are flexible to accommodate your needs so if you are only in the country for a limited period, we will do our best to help.
The Admissions process is usually as follows:
- St John’s will email you an EAL Assessment (English as an Additional Language) to be completed in your home country.
- Complete and return the registration form with the registration fee.
- Reports and references will be requested from current school.
- St John’s School makes a formal offer of a place.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and complete and return the acceptance form with the deposit.
- St John’s sends relevant information and forms for completion.
- Additional school policies such as school trips and outings or child protection information can be downloaded from the Parent Information portal.
To speak to our International Admissions Director, Richard Lawless, please call +44 (0)754 0189723 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively call +44  1395 513984, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!