The first step is to contact the Admissions Department to arrange a visit to the school. After that the process is usually as follows:
- Spend a taster day and/or night at the school to meet classmates and staff.
- Complete and return the registration form with the registration fee.
- St John’s requests reports and references from current school.
- Some candidates will be invited for an interview with the Headmaster.
- St John’s makes a formal offer of a place.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions and complete and return the acceptance form with the deposit.
- St John’s sends relevant information and forms for completion.
- If parents require any additional school policies such as school trips and outings or child protection information these can be found in the Parent Information Portal.
Alternatively call +44  1395 513984, or email email@example.com
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you…
We are on hand to answer any questions you may have! Please get in touch either with the following contact details or by using our quick contact form. We will endeavour to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you would like to arrange visiting the school, to have a personal tour and to get answer to all of your questions, please visit our Admissions page & make an enquiry with a suggested time and date to suit you!